KOJO is a creative services business. We seamlessly merge strategy, creativity & technology to understand audiences and inspire them by delivering memorable experiences and stories with compelling outcomes. At our core we are idea generators, storytellers & creative artists who engage and influence millions people globally through live, digital, & screen-based storytelling across every channel, every device and everywhere. Whether it is thrilling moviegoers, connecting brands with customers, inspiring employees or engaging sports fans; KOJO makes you one simple promise.
To tell your story like no other.
Overview of the job:
KOJO are looking for a senior motion designer with experience behind you and a strong reel, who’s willing to get hands-on and apply creative thinking in a broad and multi-disciplined creative services business. We’re not an advertising or digital agency - we tell incredible stories and deliver memorable experience for brands across any platform and environment.
With a great team around you and a fast pace you’d be used to, you will get the opportunity to showcase your print design, animation and video skills. Our KOJO Creative Club and the diversity of projects will also allow you think outside the box and get creative with things.
Above all your focus will be on how people interact with and experience an idea, whatever the platform for delivery. Idea generation and beautiful design will be at the heart of all you aspire to deliver.
3 best things about the job:
- Work on hugely varied portfolio of clients & projects
- Unleash your creativity across multiple platforms, knowing you have the a team behind you to deliver on your ideas
- Creating world-class content for stadiums full of sporting fans
- Collaborate closely with the Creative Director, Producers and the KOJO team nationally to create world class motion design.
- Be hands-on across a spectrum of work that includes new asset development (check out our Perth Scorchers logo) along with fast-turnaround updates and iterations (Balfours & Zirella Wines)
- Understand and execute sport screen production work across stadiums across Australia and be a company champion for the technical execution.
- Idea generation, attention to detail and good communication skills to sell your vision.
- Design motion graphics with mixed media such as illustration, photography, live footage and 3D animation.
- Ability to estimate production and render time in order to help Producers plan to meet agreed deadlines.
- Passion and a drive to create original work that inspires, excites and pushes boundaries.
What you will need:
- Experience in 3D packages such as Cinema 4D
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects)
- Experience in web, motion and interactive design
- Strong concept development, layout and finished art skills
- Understanding of Typography, Visual Communication and Web Design
- Good prioritising ability
- Good initiative
- Able to contribute to creative ideation process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and be a problem solver
- Ability to follow briefs and meet deadlines
- We also value experience in an advertising or marketing environment and interest or experience working with live events
Melbourne based | email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org