Join a fast-growing consultancy taking a unique approach in helping organisation’s solve the challenge of delivering amazing customer experiences, across all digital channels, in an automated and highly measurable way.
Going far beyond opens and clicks – they exist to drive revenue lift, customer engagement, transformational change and to push the boundaries in digital marketing.
As a Senior Strategist, you will provide proactive leadership across key clients, developing relationships and business outcomes that drive results for customers by analysing data, finding insights, and developing recommendations to create individualised cross-channel marketing experiences. Tasked with having a deep understanding of technology solutions that your recommendations will be implemented upon whilst consistently finding new ways to use marketing and advertising technology.
We're looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about data driven marketing. You understand the importance of creative, but your focus is on the mix of data and technology to drive organisational transformation
- You go beyond personas, and segmented research to dive deep into data analysis to understand exactly what customer behaviour can help inform
- You have experience in using statistics and modelling to derive insights from data, and communicate these insights that makes sense at a strategic business level
- You have a strong understanding of how clients should, and can, use marketing technology to drive uplift that the business cares about – not just opens and clicks
- You have had exposure and experience on an array of solutions across the ‘marketing technology stack’. This includes marketing cloud and point based solutions such as Adobe, Oracle, Salesforce, Optimizely etc.
In return, you will be rewarded with enterprise-level clients, a smart and ambitious team, a modern and flexible working environment and plenty of intellectually stimulating challenges.
Interested? email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org