eCommerce Manager | Leading High-Street Beauty Retailer | Melbourne
This instantly recognisable category leading retailer is Australia's go-to for all things hair & beauty. A national footprint of stores, strong online revenue and a reinvigorated commercial agenda provide a challenging role that will stretch and grow an ecommerce professional.
Reporting to a highly experienced group leader and working as part of a close-knit team, you will be given the autonomy to conceive and realise strategic decisions critical to revenue growth through the online channel. You will also be responsible for the development of two direct reports and play a key part in creating team culture.
The E-Commerce Manager is essential to the success of the e-commerce platform and is responsible for the day to day operation and performance of the online store.
- Drive sales by increasing on site optimisation and conversion
- Manage site profitability via driving cost efficiencies and effective management of warehouse
- Manage and optimise all on site content, including products, imagery, videos
- Take ownership of all online product inventory, including forecasting, ordering and replenishing, maintaining optimum stock levels
- Work with agency to drive SEO
- Manage ongoing site performance through testing and analytic
- Provide regular reports to the business, tracking sales and profitability
- Develop processes and systems that are industry leading
- Lead and develop 2 direct reports
- Manage day to day relationship with digital agency with respect to web development/optimisation projects
- Ongoing website maintenance – conduct regular functionality reviews, ensure accurate pricing at all times, regular performance monitoring
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- Minimum 3 years proven experience in a similar E-Commerce Manager role (preferably in retail)
- Exceptional stakeholder management
- Inspirational leadership capability
- Tertiary education in business, marketing, technology or related field
- Effective communication skills and high attention to detail
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with industry leading ecommerce platforms
- A positive, proactive and collaborative approach to everything you do
Based in the eastern suburbs | Competitive package with benefits
Interested? email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com