Cummins&Partners is one of the most innovative independent agencies in Australia, powered by some of the industry’s leading thinkers and creatives. Our ambitions are massive and this is an amazing opportunity to share the ‘independent’ energy whilst working on leading brands.
The Media/Connections Director is a highly passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creative oriented media leader. This person has an entrepreneurial spirit who does not settle for the expected and pushes ideas beyond the obvious possibilities. The Media Director should be an expert in communications planning, possessing a broad set of media, marketing and management skills. They will have ownership and direct responsibility for management within the media group on key accounts and overall for a team. The Media Director will support the Head of Strategy & Media to grow the department. They will be responsible for the day to day management of the media department overseeing a team.
- Leads and manages multiple workstreams of client business, serving as the primary and high level contact to articulate The Company's view on media strategy and business philosophies
- Responsible for comprehensive management of assigned accounts.
- Draws insight from program results and ensure dialogue with client and internal team on informed strategic implications
- Sells in new creative media ideas to client that aligns with their business, customer and brand goals
- Works closely with account, creative and measurement teams to ensure media plans and creative/measurement work are strategically aligned and client needs are met
- Responsible for oversight of key program budgets, including staffing and resource requirements.
- Substantial role in management of department resources across accounts and from an overall revenue management perspective.
- Promote/sell media department capabilities across teams/company
- Assist in developing people within the team by coaching, identifying areas for growth, celebrating successes, managing promotion process, keeping an open dialogue with your team, identifying training opportunity
Financial Processes & Management:
- Responsible for training and management of all members of the team in all system processes
- An enthusiastic, energetic advocate for the best people, the best ideas and the best cross-functional process to drive client results
- Promote positive working relationships within the department, the company and the media vendor community
- Establish trust and credibility with clients and strong relations with media owners.
If you're a passionate, experienced and strategic media pro with demonstrable experience driving clients towards smarter channel planning and comms - we'd love to speak with you.
A competitive package, entrepreneurial culture and high energy colleagues await the right person.