Aussie born business that helped grow the careers of Rachel Finch & Tiffany Hall.
A non-traditional agency that (almost) operate like a film studio. Finding high profile influencers
in health, fitness, wellbeing & conscientiousness - and working with them (and the teams behind them) to commercialise their following by building digital properties, audiences, content marketing and engagement. Currently expanding into the US & UK markets and will be leading the drive to grow plus-size model Iskra Lawrence’s following. Backed by a respected Private Equity firm.
This is not a role from someone who “lives and breathes organic engagement” or a social maven that wants to crush likes and shares but someone who knows how to drive commercial results from organic and promoted content. You will have a depth of experience in running acquisition focused campaigns, lead generation activity, and CRM nurture streams that can deliver profitable customers.
You will be able to plan campaigns end-to-end, from briefing creative development, managing production and implementing ongoing in-market activity (seeding, organic distribution and promoted reach) to deliver on ROI positive acquisition.
You will be the 2IC to the Head of Marketing within a lean team and be tasked with hands on day-to-day campaign operations, performance and marketing investment, reporting and insight development for optimisation.
Experience from the media, performance networks or corporate sales (financial products, subscription marketing, digital products or ecommerce) would be given priority.
We're looking for -
- Previous experience in managing social driven content campaigns - leveraging large established audiences, seeding content and paid amplification to deliver commercial outcomes (incremental growth of lead-generation lists, remarking pools and paid subscriptions)
- Global or multi-region management experience - a serious plus
- Experience in Facebook Business Manager - campaign planning and implementation of This role will be instrumental in setting up and managing Facebook Business Manager for global markets
- Strong understanding and practical use of analytics
- Budget & ROI - this role will be responsible for monthly budget, and will need to be able to make informed decisions as to optimisation (within established guides) and follow procedure for increases, burn, investment etc.
- Planning - to drive online traffic to product websites, set monthly/quarterly action plans that deliver on acquisition targets, marketing and social strategies
- Optimisation - Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the customer journey across content, product websites, blogs, landing pages and advertising etc
- Reporting - Deliver regular reporting on progress, spend and effectiveness to management
- Creative - be able to brief ad/post creative to the team, evaluate delivery, give feedback - a huge plus would be the ability to write (not for final creative but directional drafts
- Understanding of the marketing tech stack
- Project management - they will be responsible for overseeing projects through development (creative & tech dev) to delivery.
- Media landscape - they should have a working understanding SEM, Adwords, SEO,
- Programmatic, Exchanges, Display, Affiliates, Influencer networks etc.
Package between 70-90k | email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org