For over 100 years these much-loved brands have formed a cornerstone of Australian summers; embodying the fun, carefree spirit of family and friendship.
As the Marketing Manager for a key portfolio, you are responsible for developing the brand vision and strategic business plans for existing and new products.
We're looking for a modern-marketer with experience within the FMCG/Consumer Goods sector; who has a keen understanding of social, content & how the digital channel can be leveraged to create brand affinity, consumer engagement and drive purchase in an impulse category.
Key responsibilities will include:
- You will drive the product ideation and project manage the NPD through to launch.
- You will give clear and concise briefs and feedback to our media, creative and packaging agencies. You will oversee the creation, production and despatch of your communication and ensure it is delivered on-time and on budget.
- You will work in relevant systems to ensure you are up to date with your brand/s performance in market and be aware of bigger category issues/opportunities
- You will manage your strategic and operation brand plans
- Leadership of a small team to directly lead and coach a Brand or Assistant Manager within their area of responsibility.
Whilst category experience is important, we're looking for someone who can bring different skills to the team and compliment a strong base of strategic & executional brand marketers.
If you're interested in finding out more, please get in touch.
A warm, loyal and stable team culture within an outcome driven business is waiting for the right person.
Located in the SE Suburbs. Competitive package.
email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org