eCommerce & Marketing Manager | Online shopping group | Melbourne
Genuine Aussie success story - this leading eCommerce organisation boast 10 years of consecutive growth, two brands occupying the top-5 online shopping destinations (by traffic), 8000 orders placed per day & a world-class warehouse & fulfilment capability. This company have developed significant internal marketing & data capability that informs & drives every decision, providing customers with an innovative shopping experience everyday of the week.
We're looking for a talented digital marketing & eCommerce leader with proven commercial acumen and the ability to guide and influence sales operations via the use of customer data. Ideally having worked within travel, retail or consumer goods; you will be a data-driven marketer forever testing, learning & optimising. You understand how to engage with a sales-team and guide them towards securing smarter, more profitable deals.
Working across two key travel & entertainment shopping brands, one a newly launched platform focused on luxury travel deals - This unique hybrid role will challenge and stimulate whilst offering the opportunity to stretch into areas as diverse as merchandising, sales partnerships, marketing capability and commercial strategy.
At your disposal will be a a full suite of in-house technology along with creative, marketing & technical resources. Everything you need to win is at your fingertips.
- Manage marketing budget and report on all ROI of every dollar spent
- Manage the internal relationships with Group Marketing (SEM, Affiliate, & SEO activity)
- Manage reactivation and activation program to increase number of active customers
- Set marketing promo plan to meet key objectives each month
- Execute VIP events and other local events on site
- Manage re-marketing campaigns to increase sales
- Supply sales teams with a new B2B proposal each month to assist in acquiring new suppliers
- Manage the above the line spend
- Managing Shopping planners to increase sales
- 2nd level approval of all deals and re-structuring deals to increase sales
- Feedback to the sales teams on deal mix on website
Email & Content:
- Manage all content on the website and strategically manage life time of deals
- Manage subscriptions
- Execute strategies to optimise subscriptions
- Increase open rates and click through rates by testing subject lines and content
- Execute strategies to personalise emails
- Monitor traffic on the site and execute strategies to increase traffic on all platforms
- Monitor subscriptions and downloads and execute strategies to increase these
- Manage the deal strategy team to become a high performing and engaged team
- Assist the creative manager to manage the copy and design teams to deliver results and be a high performing and engaged team
- Recruit and train all deal strategy members
- Assist the creative manager in recruiting and training all copy and design members
This role is based in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. A competitive package along with an energetic and entrepreneurial culture is waiting for the right person.
Interested? email Jayde Ryan on email@example.com