At their core, Kojo are idea generators, storytellers & creative artists who engage and influence millions of people globally through live, digital, & screen-based storytelling across every channel, every device and everywhere. Whether it is thrilling movie goers, connecting brands with customers, inspiring employees or engaging sports fans; KOJO makes one simple promise: To tell your story like no other.
An opportunity exists for an experienced integrated designer with a solid digital backbone. You will need to be hands-on in design, and have the ability to apply creative thinking across a multi-disciplined creative services business. Your workload and focus will seamlessly transition from digital content, platforms and campaigns through to visual presentations for pitches & events, you will also dabble in print, interactive & motion design (if you have this experience).
Responsibilities of the role:
- Work with clients to take briefs and present concepts & designs
- Support the business development manager, producers and management with the design of winning pitch materials
- Drive the creative ideation process in partnership with National Creative Director.
- Own the job through to client delivery
- Take that idea through to final artwork and approval stages
What you will need:
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience in web, motion and interactive design
- Strong concept development, layout and finished art skills
- Strong ability to storyboard concepts
- Ability to follow briefs and meet deadlines
- Good initiative
- Able to problem solve through creative
- Able to contribute to creative ideation process
- Understanding of press specs and processes
- Understanding of Typography, Visual Communication
- Good prioritising ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- We also value copywriting/editorial experience in an advertising or marketing environment and interest or experience working with live events
- 3+ years working in an agency or digital studio or similar
- Diploma / Degree qualifications (or equivalent) desirable, but not essential