Kojo | Motion Designer | Melbourne
At their core, Kojo are idea generators, storytellers & creative artists who engage and influence millions of people globally through live, digital, & screen-based storytelling across every channel, every device and everywhere. Whether it is thrilling movie goers, connecting brands with customers, inspiring employees or engaging sports fans; KOJO makes one simple promise: To tell your story like no other.
- Collaborate closely with the Creative Director, Senior Motion Designer, Producers and the KOJO team nationally to create world class motion design.
- Idea generation, attention to detail and good communication skills to sell your vision.
- Working closely with client briefs and understanding the requirements while adding your creative flair.
- Design motion graphics with mixed media such as illustration, photography, live footage and 3D animation.
What you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the commercial industry.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Education in graphic design or traditional art is a bonus.
- Experience in 3D packages such as Cinema 4D
- Good time estimation and the ability to meet agreed deadlines.
- Passion and a drive to create original work that inspires, excites and pushes boundaries.