Exciting opportunity for a data driven Digital Marketing Manager to join a growing member focused organisation. Working collaboratively, you will be responsible for defining and delivering effective and engaging digital channel strategies (including lead generation and nurturing) and plans to meet business growth targets and member needs.
We are looking for a positive leader who is passionate about creating customer centred digital programs. Your experience allows you to think strategically but work tactically while keeping commercial realities in focus.
The role is broken into 2 main areas:
Digital Marketing 70%
- Contribute to the development of the annual strategic marketing plan
- Reviewing and continuing to evolve the digital roadmap and channel strategy (website, sign-up, SEO/SEM, email, social media, mobile, microsites, program websites, and landing pages.
- Provide insights and make recommendations for new digital initiatives and tools (e.g.: webchat)
- Measure and report performance of campaigns against ROI and KPI objectives
- Developing and maintaining a digital analytics/dashboard (Google Analytics).
Personalisation / User Experience 30%
- Developing strategies to improve the customer journey and measurements to monitor insights and success.
- Identify key personas to inform marketing plans
- Work with business stakeholders to identify key customer journeys.
- Use research and best practice approaches to critically evaluate end-to-end prospect and user experience across multiple channels and touch points.
- 5+ years' demonstrated experience in digital marketing
- Developing and implementing digital strategies across SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Ability to maintain productive relationships with stakeholders and business partners in particular agency partners, negotiating alternatives, resource allocation, budgets as required
- Team management experience
- Delivering initiatives in a fluid/agile working environment
- Conducting A/B tests and multivariate experiments
- Experience using multiple web and campaign analytics tools and dashboards (GA required)
- Use strong analytical insights to drive creative executions
- Research skills
- Understanding of customer experience design principles and practices
- Experience working with agile/lean methodology
- Project management skills
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking capabilities