Cummins&Partners is one of the most innovative independent creative agencies in Australia, powered by some of the industry’s leading thinkers. Our ambitions are massive and this is an amazing opportunity to share the ‘independent’ energy whilst working on leading brands.
As Strategist, your key focus is to observe, collaborate with and develop digital and online marketing strategies that are holistic in their approach to all owned, earned and paid channels as a complement to broader strategic projects across traditional, offline and online touch points. Working as a partner to account service and select clients, you are instrumental in designing communication plans and marketing ecosystems that deliver on core brand and business objectives through campaigns, projects and programs.
The Strategist works closely with the Strategy and Production Departments (inclusive of Content) to ensure that digital thinking and technology is well considered and embedded in all briefs.
Ultimately, you will provide our clients with a framework and/or roadmaps that enable them to make strategic and tactical decisions quickly and effectively; a continual reference point between the agency and the client. You will also possess excellent communication skills, able to build and sell recommendations in collaboration with the clients.
Working closely with the Strategy and Digital Departments (inclusive of Content) to ensure that client’s solutions are explored and mapped to deliver on the complete customer experience
- Lead the development and delivery of strategic presentations
- Lead the creation and oversight of reports that deliver data-driven, actionable insights for our client's business
- Work closely with account service to drive the strategic workflow across the client’s marketing calendar to ensure the alignment and effectiveness of brand, digital and social objectives
- Design frameworks and/or roadmaps that enable our marketing, brand and specialty (CRM, PR, Social) clients to make strategic and tactical marketing decisions quickly and effectively
- Build strong relationships between clients and our company with a focus on shared, long-term goals
- Foster a culture of digital innovation; mentoring account service, our growing social and content teams, and providing insights and strategic guidance to broader strategic opportunities
- Create proactive opportunities for clients and the agency
- 5+ years experience; with demonstrated leadership on strategic and digital projects
- Passionate about all things digital and technology (early adopter)
- A marketer at heart; passionate about data and insights, psychology and behavior change
- Facilitate sessions to better understand client problems
- Finding, creating and manipulating data to inform strategic decisions
- Be comfortable presenting a strategy or leading a strategic conversation
- Analytically minded; ability to distill information and translate it in a digestible way Experience executing a range of digital and social strategies, including digital-first creative campaigns, content marketing solutions, bespoke media-led marketing tactics and the integrated us of content and social media
- Previous experience designing a strategy that harnesses owned, earned and bought audiences