Cummins&Partners | Senior Account Manager | Melbourne
Cummins&Partners is one of the most innovative independent agencies in Australia, powered by some of the industry’s leading thinkers and creatives. Our mission is to be the world’s leading independent creative:media agency network so this is an amazing opportunity to share in our energy whilst working on leading brands!
The Senior Account Manager is the key day-to-day implementer and driver of communications programs - providing project planning, campaign implementation, strategic support, financial management and administration support.
This is to work on one of Cummins&Partners' largest most transformative accounts. We are looking for an Account Manager (ready to step up) or Senior Account Manager with laser focused attention to detail. This is a fully integrated account, with a high volume of campaign elements. We need someone with excellent relationship building skills, buttoned down when it comes to process, and who is passionate about building brands in the digital/social space.
- Work collaboratively in the broader agency team.
- Provide general day-to-day support to account management function.
- Act as a liaison with internal and external departments, and develop accurate and realistic creative, print, digital, production and other briefs & estimates as necessary.
- Produce comprehensive and accurate reports and project outlines (e.g.: WIP’s, project plans, timelines, campaign results, etc).
- Coordinate the day-to-day agency activities to ensure client projects are delivered at high quality, on time and budget and to the delight of the client.
- Understand the creative and production processes. Accurately assess all work of internal and external departments, and provide corrective guidance where necessary.
- Keep immediate line manager informed of all activity that is relevant to their business.
- Maintain strong relationships with members of the client team to ensure the smooth running of a highly successful account relationship.
- Liaise with all departments in the agency to deliver on all client commitments made
- Manage time effectively to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Accurately estimate and bill all work.
- Track, monitor and report on a running basis, the status of all jobs as defined by the client and their manager.
- Ensure an understanding of their client’s business and marketing objectives, specifically the program on which they are working.
- Evaluate and support the profitable running of designated clients.
- Excellent organisational, time and self-management skills.
- Detail oriented, with excellent follow through skills.
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong understanding of creative & marketing practices.
- Knowledge of agency functional areas; including research, creative, production, media, interactive, database and technology services.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good level of understanding of new technologies.
- Passion for the industry and excellence in our work.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing/Advertising.
- 2-5 years prior agency experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of general marketing practices.
- Strong computer skills, proficient use of Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint), Gmail and Internet.
Melbourne based | Contact: email@example.com