Integration PM | Cloud based SaaS start-up | Travel & Tourism | Sydney
Opportunity to join an exciting Australian SaaS start-up focused on the travel & tourism industry. With a market leading product, strong technical credentials, a global client base and rapidly growing team on 70+ international staff - this is a company to watch.
The Integration Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing multiple API integration projects onto our channel manager and dealing with large supplier partnerships, OTAs and third party distributors from pre-sales to project delivery.
In this customer facing role, the Integration Projects Manager will also effectively collaborate and liaise between the internal team; comprising of Sales, Development, Product and Customer Success and the client to ensure the project is delivered as scoped and on time.
Internally the Integrations Project Manager will also drive internal projects that increase operational efficiencies across the business.
So what might you be doing?
- Meet with clients at pre-sales stage to discuss feasibility and scope of integration and provide workings back to the Development team for further scoping
- Work with Sales team and Development team during pre-sales conversations to provide clarity on issues, project deliverables and, milestones
- Provide solutions to customers while working closely with the Sales teams, Development team and Customer Success team and the client
- Ensures the client has the appropriate knowledge and support internally to maintain the connection once completed
- Create project plans and schedules and seek agreement on timeframes, milestones and delivery
- ......and much more!
Interested? email: email@example.com