KOJO | DevOps / Sys Admin | Melbourne
KOJO is a creative services business. We seamlessly merge strategy, creativity & technology to understand audiences and inspire them by delivering memorable experiences and stories with compelling outcomes. At our core we are idea generators, storytellers & creative artists who engage and influence millions people globally through live, digital, & screen-based storytelling across every channel, every device and everywhere. Whether it is thrilling moviegoers, connecting brands with customers, inspiring employees or engaging sports fans; KOJO makes you one simple promise. To tell your story like no other; Kojo.com.au
Why are we recruiting this role?
KOJO is a company on the move. In the last few years we’ve opened two new offices, launched a new division, grown our revenue by over 50% and expanded our national team across all divisions. All of this has been driven by consistently delivering awesome work to our clients, and winning new business as a result.
Of course - more work, bigger projects and an adventurous use of technology means our Sys Admin, DevOps and Development needs have also escalated. Our brilliant and much-loved Technical Director Hubert needs a side-kick, an apprentice, a Skywalker to his Obi-Wan.
The roadmap for this role is exciting. With clear aspirations to move towards an advanced model that includes deployment pipelines and toolsets, micro-architectures and cloud-based hosting environments - this role will expose you to a broad range of technologies to stretch your toolkit and teach you new skills. All this under the tutelage of a manager and team that encourage you to problem solve and contribute at a higher level.
What would you be doing?
- Client System Monitoring (add to the roster of support staff for critical systems)
- Client Systems Maintenance/Patching/Backups
- Monitor CVE security announcements and act accordingly
- Client Domain and DNS management
- Client Hosting Provisioning
- Client Website Deployments (source and database migrations)
- IT coordination and task execution
- KOJO Development Systems Maintenance
- Client Staging Systems Maintenance
- Contribute to Development Team workflow to improve development processes
- Facilitate the Development Team
- GIT issues (merge / pull request reviewer)
- Staging Systems specialisation (out of the norm projects requiring non-standard components)
Future Stuff - Coordinated with current managers involvement:
- SMB Website Audits (CVE patching… on selling upgrades to client to cover work)
- Client Website Patching (as per CVEs above)
- Hosting Audits... where can we save money
- Future hosting planning
Interested? email: firstname.lastname@example.org