KOJO | Client Partner / Senior Producer | Sydney
KOJO is a creative services business. We seamlessly merge strategy, creativity & technology to understand audiences and inspire them by delivering memorable experiences and stories with compelling outcomes. At our core we are idea generators, storytellers & creative artists who engage and influence millions people globally through live, digital, & screen-based storytelling across every channel, every device and everywhere. Whether it is thrilling moviegoers, connecting brands with customers, inspiring employees or engaging sports fans; KOJO makes you one simple promise. To tell your story like no other; kojo.com.au
This exciting newly created role will play a key part in the success of our clients business. Acting as a trusted advisor and strategic partner, you will work holistically across the client business – crafting strategies to overcome marketing and communication challenges through the development of innovative and engaging customer focused solutions with no channel boundaries.
We need you to:
- Present to senior level client stakeholders
- Explore, uncover and identify client business objectives
- Turn those objectives into a solution, with clearly defined deliverables
- Work with a diverse and talented pool of internal resources (designers, developers, producers, creatives) to deliver strategically sound and beautifully executed work
- Keep a tight grip on the delivery and execution phases
- Build strong and trusting client relationships, opening the door for future partnerships
You will have two key clients:
- A large financial institution looking to launch a new division and develop a brand and comms platform to support
- A global FMCG business revamping their sustainability position
Both will be digitally led and have a solid content focus.