KOJO | Client Partner - Creative Content | Melbourne
KOJO is a creative services business. We seamlessly merge strategy, creativity & technology to understand audiences and inspire them by delivering memorable experiences and stories with compelling outcomes. At our core we are idea generators, storytellers & creative artists who engage and influence millions people globally through live, digital, & screen-based storytelling across every channel, every device and everywhere. Whether it is thrilling movie goers, connecting brands with customers, inspiring employees or engaging sports fans - KOJO makes you one simple promise. To tell your story like no other; kojo.com.au
Overview of the job:
KOJO’s Melbourne office is looking for an experienced Client Partner to join the team. A born leader you will identify and create opportunities for KOJO to add value to our clients businesses. To succeed in this role, you need to be laser-focussed on understanding your client’s business, assisting in strategy, pitching and winning new work, writing briefs, and overseeing production across KOJO’s wide-ranging strategic, creative and production services.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Encourage a fearless, approach to solving problems.
- Work with Producers to manage and drive production from concept approval, through pre-production, client approvals, stakeholder management, production, to exceed client expectations, concept requirements and production values
- Generate ideas and actions that produce tangible business results
- Build strategic thinking into the development of client work
- Overall commercial responsibility to grow revenue and profitability of your clients
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to demonstrate how you’ve made a measurable difference to an organisation, project or team.
- Assist in managing budgets and deliver complex projects on time and on budget every time.
- Assist in marketing and new business development, including client presentations, pitches and proposals
- Work closely with producers and creatives across digital, content, CGI and integrated projects
- Motivate and coordinate teamwork across all of KOJO’s services and disciplines
What you will need:
- Minimum of five years in account service, new business or project managing with a creative, communications, digital or production agency
- Experience specifically in working directly with clients on content and communication
- Proven ability to effectively drive new business opportunities from identification to conversion, including presenting at senior levels
- Be able to work independently when required
- Be able to travel nationally and internationally when required
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org