KOJO | Creative Resource Manager | Melbourne
KOJO is a creative services business. We seamlessly merge strategy, creativity & technology to understand audiences and inspire them by delivering memorable experiences and stories with compelling outcomes. At our core we are idea generators, storytellers & creative artists who engage and influence millions people globally through live, digital, & screen-based storytelling across every channel, every device and everywhere. Whether it is thrilling moviegoers, connecting brands with customers, inspiring employees or engaging sports fans; KOJO makes you one simple promise.
To tell your story like no other.
The focus of the role is to assist with the allocation and implementation of appropriate team processes and tools. The Creative Resource Manager has an excellent understanding of project requirements, and allocates resources to deliver profitable projects on time and to budget.
The role exists to ensure creativity, productivity, efficiency and overall quality.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and complete them efficiently and effectively
- Ability to manage conflict and make good decisions under pressure
- A clear understanding of project management process
- Team player, with the ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrate initiative and creative thinking
- Be able to travel nationally when required.
1. Process Development & Implementation
- Working with the Integration Manager this requirement is to be constantly evolving the set of processes, with required supporting tools, to continuously improve the coordination of work through the team.
2. Resource Management & Allocation
- Allocate resources to projects based on known client priorities, project deadlines and resource availability.
- Create and manage a minimum 3-month forecast of resources required to deliver current and future (including new opportunities) client projects.
- Manage a pool of external contractors and freelancers that can be used as required in delivering projects. This includes contracts, confidentiality agreements and invoice terms.
- Stay up to date with the projects being run by each of the digital producers nationally.
3. Team Coordination Communication
- Use excellent communication and relationship skills to manage allocation of resources to the production team.
- Ensure major changes to resource availability (staff on leave, freelancer unavailability) are communicated well in advance to the production team.
- Manage the weekly producer, developer, creative and team WIPs and communicate actions with the team post meetings.
- Be a positive influence on all team members.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Will need to have at least 4 years proven experience in a similar agency role (Creative Services, Traffic or Production)
- Digital production process knowledge
- Experience working with resource management tool(s)
- Excellent organisational and financial management experience
- Hands on - can do attitude
- Problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Richmond based | email@example.com