Excellent opportunity to join one of Australia's most successful technology businesses at the beginning of a new 3 year strategic roadmap & during a time when the data & analytics teams are experiencing significant growth and development. This company are a recognised employer of choice and have also been awarded by BRW for their culture of innovation, as well as one of the top 20 "Coolest Companies in Tech - 2016".
This role would play a key part in supporting the sales team with sales optimisation, revenue allocation & reporting, commission and KPI planning and cleansing and de-duplicating of leads. Helping to understand marketing ROI and providing data to support process improvement recommendations.
What would you be doing day-to-day?
- Responsibility for regular sales and marketing reporting and dashboards to enable visibility of KPI’s to key stakeholders
- Responsibility for sales commission models and calculations
- Collect, manage, and analyse data essential to the execution of Sales and
- Marketing initiatives; make recommendations by using existing and attainable data
- Analyse key sales and marketing initiatives to determine impact and effectiveness
- Help facilitate co-ordination and best practice across the group
- Ad hoc project and task support to the C&P Marketing team
What experience do we need from you?
- Proven track record and experience of working with Sales & Marketing teams in dynamic organisations
- Strong stakeholder management; liaising with business unit leads and project partners
- Excellent numerical capability
- Ability to work and succeed in a cross functional team environment and successfully deliver planned outcomes
- Learn quickly and adapt to a dynamic environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Communicate with a broad range of internal and external clients
- Project management
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills
Interested to find out more? email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Melbourne | 85-90k + super