Signal | Account Manager, Agency | Sydney
Signal is a global leader in real-time people-based marketing. With one platform, Signal’s integrated technology combines data collection, persistent identification, data onboarding and media activation for real-time cross-channel engagement. By leveraging Signal’s platform, brands and publishers gain immediate knowledge of buyers, access to high quality audiences and a simplified activation process to engage consumers within minutes of recognition.
We’re looking for an Account Manager who is charismatic, consultative and passionate about the media landscape, that can grow and develop agency relationships.
This means you will need to:
- Develop and nurture strategic relationships with current Signal customers. Become their trusted advisor.
- Ensure a seamless experience through all phases of the customer relationship and campaign process
- Understand customer goals and help them meet their objectives by providing strategic guidance on campaign and data best practices, use cases and organisational workflow. You are their Signal evangelist
- Build and maintain strong relationships with day-to- day leads across teams within the client’s organisation. Conduct regular campaign performance meetings and goal-setting discussions
- Support Account leads in execution of monthly / quarterly business reviews, collating research, responding to campaign briefs, creating proactive pitch materials, and other efforts to help grow the client relationship
- Collaborate with our delivery team to develop and execute onboarding plans for new customers, lead and facilitate kick-off discussions, and appropriately set and manage expectations for all aspects of the partnership
- Ensure quality of all client deliverables including communications, campaign execution and reports
- Be an expert in digital marketing trends, stay informed of data-driven marketing news, emerging technologies and competitor offerings, as well as the evolution of Signal products.
Knowledge and experience you will need to be successful:
- 3+ years working in the digital advertising/marketing space (Agency/DMP/DSP/RTB/Attribution/Ad Servers) in an Account Management role.
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills. You love to lead meetings where you can influence others. You know your audience and can communicate appropriately, effectively translating technical ideas to non-technical people and vice versa.
- Project management. You are able meet and keep track of tight deadlines with lots of moving parts, rally resources, appropriately set and manage expectations and still have presence of mind to have fun along the way.
- Both strategic and technically minded. You love evaluating things from a high level but also enjoy working directly with products; you have a technical curiosity that gives you an edge over your peers.
- Proven relationship builder. You have excellent people skills, are a natural leader, and have experience consulting and influencing customers.
- Highly motivated, self-sufficient and able to operate autonomously. You demonstrate the ability to launch initiative, take ownership and follow through.
- Detail oriented. You have a keen eye for detail and care deeply about consistency.
Sydney based | firstname.lastname@example.org