Signal is a global leader in real-time people-based marketing. With one platform, Signal’s integrated technology combines data collection, persistent identification, data onboarding and media activation for real-time cross-channel engagement. By leveraging Signal’s platform, brands and publishers gain immediate knowledge of buyers, access to high quality audiences and a simplified activation process to engage consumers within minutes of recognition.
We’re looking for an Account Director who is charismatic, consultative and passionate about the media landscape, that can grow and develop agency relationships.
This means you will need to:
- Acting as the trusted advisor for the client and core agency contacts
- Demonstrate thought leadership and innovation to enhance media plans and results - stay on top of digital marketing trends, data-driven media news, etc.
- Proactively pitch new concepts and campaign solutions to clients based on your deep knowledge of their objectives and business plans
- Develop a strong external stakeholder network spanning implementers and key decision makers in all of your agencies, as well as within clients where appropriate
- Communicate and work with senior leadership team to ensure transparent and accurate reporting and forecasting
- Provide continuous market intelligence and feedback on customers and competitors, including market and competitive pricing, competing products, and other opportunities to support Signal's commercial activities.
- Prepare and conduct market insights, capabilities and other required presentations for customer meetings, along with communicating commercial agreements.
- Cooperate with the heads of Client Services, Marketing and Product teams to develop Signal's go-to-market approach incorporating customer feedback.
Experience and knowledge to be successful:
- 6+ years working in the digital media/marketing space (Agency/DMP/DSP /RTB/Attribution/AdServers) in an Account Management or Media role
- Experience in direct sales or participation in the sales process with a proven track record of success
- Must have direct response experience and ability to respond to client objectives through the use of data and quarterly account plans
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills. You love to lead meetings where you can influence others. You know your audience and can communicate appropriately, effectively translating technical ideas to non-technical people and vice versa.
- Project management. You are able meet and keep track of tight deadlines with lots of moving parts, rally resources, appropriately set and manage expectations and still have presence of mind to have fun along the way.
- Proven relationship builder. You have excellent people skills, are a natural leader, and have experience consulting and influencing customers up to the executive level.
- Highly motivated, self-sufficient and able to operate autonomously. You demonstrate the ability to launch initiative, take ownership and follow through.
- A proven Team lead. You have successfully managed a team responsible for the execution of a plan or project you developed, designed or created.
- Detail oriented. You have a keen eye for detail and care deeply about consistency.
Sydney based | firstname.lastname@example.org