Cummins&Partners | Social Media Manager | Melbourne
Cummins&Partners is one of the most innovative independent agencies in Australia, powered by some of the industry’s leading thinkers and creatives. Our ambitions are massive and this is an amazing opportunity to share the ‘independent’ energy whilst working on leading brands.
As a Social Media Manager, you will work to creatively design, schedule and manage the creative requirements in delivering BAU and campaign driven social media and native content requirements. You will act as the voice of multiple brands in moderating customer engagement and providing suitable responses in accordance with relevant social guidance principles. We expect this person to be a native user of social media, with a strong understanding of the role that social plays in the digital marketing ecosystem. You will have an ability to turn strategic business objectives into social rich, engaging and targeted communication plans.
In addition, you will have ongoing input into weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, you’ll bring the voice of the customer into reports through insights that shape the social media function ongoing. Your role will also cover social listening and audience segmentation projects that can assist in evolving targeting opportunities and deeper audience insights.
As such, familiarity with Facebook Audience Insights, Roy Morgan, and social tools like Nuvi, Socialbaker will be an advantage. This role would suit a social manager who is comfortable writing and concepting content ideas as well as distributing them.
- Passionate about all things digital and technology (early adopter)
- Previous experience in management of content calendars, content creation and page moderation
- Think both tactically and strategically
- A penchant for creative writing and confident in social-relevant content formats (video, design, photographic, interactive - understanding the role of different content types and how they work in the customer journey is more important than being able to create all the content yourself
- Present like a boss, comfortable to steer conversations in front of clients
- Strong relationship building skills and consultative approach
- An eye for shifts in attention and behaviour and able to clearly articulate obeservations
- Organised and methodical, a lover of timelines and process
- Works within team but comfortable driving projects on deadlines autonomously
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of business and current affairs
- Agency experience and capable of working across multiple clients simultaneously is an advantage
- A good understanding of native and video paid platforms
- Experience running social influencer campaigns
- Experience using social listening tools
Melbourne based | email@example.com