Digital Marketing Manager | Baby Products | Flexible Working
Founded in 2008, this Australian owned and operated business are now the leaders in the Australian baby sleep category. They are regarded as true innovators; providing a premium product range online and via wholesalers in Australia, UK, US, EU and Asia.
This is a pivotal and exciting new role that will be fundamental to the ongoing success of this business. You will have complete ownership of the digital marketing strategy and roadmap, with the goal of increasing brand awareness, as well as online sales. You will also work with existing and new suppliers to ensure optimum onsite conversion and personalisation (persona's, journey maps etc).
This role includes the following key responsibilities:
- Creating a digital strategy focused on brand and online sales growth.
- Track, analyse, evaluate digital campaigns and initiatives across all channels; provide reporting and recommendations based on performance and insights gained
- Development & implementation of integrated CRM / EDM campaigns
- Own the content and social strategy - including community management, blog, social influencers, paid social.
- Manage external agencies and specialist suppliers where necessary. - Optimisation (SEO, SEM, PPC), Web site & UX Design, Customer journey mapping.
Core Experience & Expertise
Candidates are expected to have a strong digital marketing background within retail, supported by a relevant degree level education. Prior experience within the Infant-Baby industry is advantageous. We are looking for experience in driving online campaign activity that produces impressive results. You will naturally be technology savvy and be able to demonstrate a passion and expertise in working with new digital marketing initiatives. Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills are required and candidates should be able to adapt their technical knowledge into simplistic, commercial language where necessary.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a similar client-side role, or digital agency environment.
- Content – expertise driving increased traffic by creating campaigns & content for Web Site / Landing Pages & Social channels including blogs, copywriting, display ads, infographics, etc.
- Experience in Marketing automation, EDM, Magento, Google Analytics, Social Media platforms
- EDM’s – successful EDM campaign development, copywriting, execution and automation; associated mail campaign tools and database experience.
- Social Media - experience driving and optimising engagement, brand preference, brand influencers & ambassadors, and user generated content across a variety of social platforms
- Search – an understanding of keyword analysis, SEO & Paid Search techniques
We are looking for a self-starter with a strong work ethic who is interested in joining a rapidly growing Australian based company as they continue to expand around the Globe. This is a family friendly environment, and we are open to discussing part-time working arrangements for the right candidate.
South East Suburbs Melbourne | email@example.com