Senior Consultant, Performance | Melbourne
Why this role?
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and digital consultancy at the ground level and grow as they grow.
- Warm and supportive culture
- Flexible working: work from home, extended lunch for health & wellbeing, normal work hours (leave by 5.30!)
- Small and strategic
- You will have a good client list, that will see you working with the senior-levels of your clients organisations.
- Autonomy with support. Take ownership around digital performance, but have experienced directors ready to help, guide and mentor - always
- Independent. You don’t have to worry about approval from ‘global’, or ‘new york/london’. Flexibility to make immediate, impactful decisions
- They grow, you grow. Looking for someone to jump in and help build the business. If you are a self-starter, you will be right for them
Actually.... you grow anyways.
Their mission is to pump you full of skills and experience to make you more valuable to clients. Realising it will make you more valuable to competitors too. The company recognises it is their challenge to make you want to stay, because you will be even more valuable in staying, and motivated through a great work environment and compensation.
What will you be doing?
Managing the portfolio of digital performance clients, including hands-on development, execution and reporting of all digital marketing campaigns to drive acquisition. Multi-channel execution across SEO, SEM, re-targeting, social & eDM.
What are we looking for?
- Paid Search experience including using Bid Management tools
- SEO experience including technical SEO, onsite content, and offsite link building
- Paid social experience
- GA experience and a love for data
- Strong project management & coordination experience
Follow us for live market update @ponyXtalent