Client Service/Strategy Director | Commerce & Consulting Agency | Melbourne
*Please note this is an initial 12-month maternity leave contract, with opportunity to extend*
Working with a well established digital commerce and experience consultancy, who are focused on making commerce better and easier. Working with local and global brands & retailers; spanning eCommerce, enterprise, consumer goods, fashion, cosmetics, health, finance and sport to deliver products, services, platforms and solutions.
Looking for either a Client Service Director with strong project delivery & programme management experience, or a Strategy Director with commercial and business management sensibility. The role can be augmented to fit either skill-set and background.
The role requires someone to:
- Cultivate and maintain a standard of premium client service.
- Provide commercial and strategic leadership, ensuring cross-functional teams are aligned on client business priorities, objectives and expectations.
- Help build the service offering and culture - which includes
- growing, managing and mentoring a team of Strategists, Designers, UX Specialists, Project Managers and Producers.
- Support new business development initiatives and lead the growth of existing client relationships.
- Act as an ambassador and ensure the company’s vision, values and priorities are embraced and clear within the wider team.
- Inspire, encourage and lead the team to effectively deliver ‘best practice’ strategically-led solutions everyday.
- Continuously drive and standardise new business, project and service processes for efficiency & scale.
- Act as a final escalation point and 'quality check' on all strategy projects and key client deliverables, to ensure all WeAreDigital outputs are of the highest standard.
- Successfully engage with Project Managers, Producers, Strategists, Designers, UX Specialists and partners, in delivering projects and programs of work.
- Provide ongoing strategic & commercial direction for team members in managing and growing their client relationships and in delivering excellence on all projects.
- Actively support the CEO in new business development and lead conversion.
- Actively search for farming and growth opportunities on existing client accounts, including working with and supporting internal teams to formulate account plans, strategies and uncover new opportunities.
follow us for live market updates @ponyXtalent