Performance Media Specialist | Full-Service Agency | Melbourne
Opportunity for someone with established skills in Search Marketing to broaden their knowledge into other performance channels, in a well-respected full-service agency.
The role is focused on supporting the media & digital team in a broad area covering digital media buying, strategy, implementation and client management. Being a full-service agency, the successful candidate has a fantastic opportunity to expand their working knowledge beyond just digital media. There are daily opportunities to learn about traditional media buying, creative design, creative production (TV, Radio, Press, and Digital), finance and account service.
- Assist in the running of digital media campaigns across SEM, Display, Video and Paid Social
- SEO, including keyword research and tracking
- Reporting and insights
- Strategic thinking of digital media campaigns
- Use analytics tools to understand website behaviour
- Begin building a rapport with clients
- Assist in pitching preparation
We expect the right candidate to be experienced in 2-3 of the below, with the plan
for them to expand their knowledge into the others:
- Display (programmatic)
- Video (programmatic and YouTube)
- Paid Social
- Website Analytics
- Conversion tracking
- Data visualisation
Full training and accreditation opportunities are on offer. This is a fantastic environment to learn as part of a small (20 people) and supportive team.