Aesop | Platform and DevOps Lead | Melbourne
The Platform & DevOps Lead works with the Digital Team and wider business to lead the development, testing and release of Aesop Web Applications to the highest standard. In particular, this role is responsible for helping define the Application, Testing & DevOps strategy and then working through their team and vendors to implement it. The PDO Lead provides guidance within the digital team and project teams as a specialist to provide solutions to challenges and briefs.
- Develop applications of the highest standards
- Solution design
- Vendor collaboration
- Infrastructure management
- Testing and Release management
- Day to day team management
- Mentorship and team development
Implementing Creative Technology Strategy
- Subject expert
- Significant experience (8+ years) with modern web application development technologies (eg Python, Java, .net, nodejs)
- Commercial experience building application stacks and infrastructure automation using standard tools (eg Salt, puppet, cloud formation)
- Commercial experience building API infrastructure for high availability environments.
- Experience implementing test frameworks for CI/CD purposes and release automation relating to this.
- 3+ years experience in a Senior Development-style role with project, product or team oversight responsibilities
- Solid problem solving capacity with an outcome focus.
Want to know more?